"You are an obsession. I cannot sleep. I am your possession. Unopened at your feet. There's no balance. No equality. Be still I will not accept defea.t I will have you. Yes, I will have you. I will find a way, and I will have you. Like a butterfly. A wild butterly. I will collect you and capture you." Obsession by Animotion.
This Tuesday's Ten? Ten Things I am Obsessed with.
1. The gym. According to my darling husband, I am, apparently, obessed with the gym. I tell him it could be worse, I could be obsessed with shopping or diamonds. At least my obsession makes me look good and has given me nice muscle and smaller clothing sizes.
2. Wrinkles. Since I lost weight, I have a load of more wrinkles on my face. Happy smile wrinkles around my eyes, and some lovely wrinkles around my mouth. I am now obsessed with anti-wrinkle cream.
3. My stomach. My last bit of fat is quivering in fear and stuck to my stomach. Every bit of Extreme Fitness, running, elyptical machines and Pilates has yet convinced it to leave. I will triumph little band of fat. I will win.
4. Organic gardening. My husband, aka Chemical Mike, will be defeated this year. That's because I'm signing a contract with an organic landscaper before he can say anything. :o)
5. Buying stuff on sale. I hate to pay full price. I will wait until it goes on sale. Unless it's truly an emergency, I like to wait for sales. Do you know how much it costs to replace an entire wardrobe because you lost almost 2 dress sizes?
6. The pursuit of a road bicycle. How many times have I blogged about this? My lovely husband just gave me the okay to buy one. Hopefully the next blog will include a nice picture of a Trex bike!!!!
7. Dog hair. I love my dogs. Hate the hair balls floating around the house. And stuck to the carpeting. Did I mention they tumble on the hardwood floors? Urgh.
8. Sun tans. Deep down I know it's not healthy. But man, it feels good. And looks good too.!
9. My family's health. I always worry about something bad happening. I like to think we eat well, exercise, and take care of ourselves. I'm totally on top of anything not right, for good or for bad.
10. Chocolate. My nemesis. I buy GIANT warehouse sized bags of Hersey Kisses. Why? You actually have to work to get a decent amount of chocolate. I eat 5 kisses a day. Yumm.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment