Thursday, April 12, 2007
Husbands
I have to admit, I did find a pretty good one. He knew I'd had a pretty rough week this week. I was an emotional rollercoaster (I think he would have said I was more like Cybil). Not having family around for Easter, the cold, rainy, nasty weather... add in some PMS and I was laughing one minute he called me, crying the next. I was also battling a cold. So, I called him today from work and said I made a Dr's appt because my cold turned into a head splitting sinus infection. It was 36 degrees on my way home. It had rained most of the day, looked like some more showers. Blech. I called him from the way home from the doctor's office, he said stop by the pharmacy, drop off your prescription and come home. Dylan was in bed. Morgan needed a turn of her palatte expander and off to bed she went. The woodstove was on (aaaahhhhhh). And he went back out into the cold dark and rainy night for my prescription. Well, since he's not back yet I'm guessing he detoured at the firehouse for a bit. Now... if he could only read my mind and detour to the new Panera Bread and bring back a GIANT chocolate something... Yes, I'll double up at the gym tomorrow, sinus infection and all. Once in a while you just need something chocolatey. It's good to be home tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment