Most of my Tuesday 10's aren't posted until Tuesday night because I work on Tuesday. I'm not really a procrastinator, it's just not easy to blog at work. Which brings me around to this Tuesday's 10.... 10 Things I Keep Putting Off.
1. Forty. I just know it's not this year... it must be coming next year.
2. Folding Laundry. I have this never ending pile of laundry on my couch waiting to be folded and put away. I do procrastinate with that one. Why have freshly folded clothes when you can let them sit on the couch, all wadded up in a giant ball from the dryer?
3. Dusting. DO NOT. EVER. come to my house and look for dust. EVER. I will send you back out the front door. Seriously, life is way too much fun to dust.
4. Finishing Dylan's room. I started when he was 2 - this really cool jungle theme. I just haven't finished. I have awesome bamboo poles to attach to the side of his bed. I wanted to find some kind of netting to drape over his dresser. I think I haven't finished because I now really like the thought of a surf theme. Hmmmm.... Mom, want to come paint an ocean where the jungle is?
5. Organizing the basement. I think that was on my more time list. I just doesn't happen very often. And other things seem so much more important, like hikes in the woods or the gym.
6. Thirty Nine. Well, if I'm not turning forty this year, then perhaps I'm not turning 39 either? ha ha ha ha...
7. Hiking the A.T. with the kids.... but not for long! I think they are ready this year! Appalachian Trail, here we come! Well, at least the NJ part for a day hike.
8. A pedicure. As my girlfriend reminded me in an e-mail today, the weather is warmer (okay, I think it was for a few days at the beginning of April), and we will soon be wearing sandals and flip-flops (if the water ever dries up) and to please make sure those toes are ready. Wouldn't want to offend any fellow girlfriends, would I ??
9. Reading a book. A real one, not some condensed version. I will, as soon as I finish knitting my scarf and my putting together my scrap books. Maybe in a hammock while the kids are in the pool this summer.
10. A giant run outside. The kind where you just keep running and running... I have a 5k lined up for April 28. It really needs to get nice out so I can get some running time outside! Please!!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny about the 5K on the 28th, Marcel has a 5K the same day. By any chance is it the the Heart Run? If it is, too funny.
Post a Comment