


Yes, this is in Sparta! No one believes I live in the "other" New Jersey. We had a great afternoon, and while we only caught one fish, a bad day of fishing is always better than a day at work or school ! :o)
Follow me, Everything is alright. I'll be the one to tuck you in at night. And if you want to leave, I can guarantee, You won't find nobody else like me. - Uncle Kracker



Yes, this is in Sparta! No one believes I live in the "other" New Jersey. We had a great afternoon, and while we only caught one fish, a bad day of fishing is always better than a day at work or school ! :o)
2 comments:
Those pictures are great! Glad you had such a nice day.
WOW...what a GREAT way to spend a hookey day! amazing pics :) CUTE kids, too!
Post a Comment