Thursday, May 10, 2007
Morgan's Big Day.... is coming!
Morgan has worked very hard at CCD the past three years. Learning her prayers. Learning about God. Saturday is her first Holy Communion day. Wow, what preparations! For some reason I feel compelled to have EVERYTHING in order. That meant 4 yards of mulch for the beds. Weeding. Planting. And then coming inside to my house and thinking WHY, is everything always in disarray? Oh yes. That's because I have 2 kids, a husband (my Oscar's) and 2 dogs. Sigh. With 2 days to go, the yard looks great. The house looks respectable. And I get to cook tomorrow! :o) Looking forward to spending some time with family after the communion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good Luck and relax and enjoy it. She'll only have one "first".
Wonderful! :-) I can't wait to see pictures of her in her gorgeous dress. Hope the day is perfect.
~cat
Post a Comment