My friend Lisa hid Emma's DS and can't find it..... our mission this week is to find it for her. So, this week's Top Ten is Where is Emma's DS Hiding
1. It's *in* something. Any Mom knows that you can't just put an object in the closet in time out. The kids open the closet to get a backpack and find the object. I'm sure Lisa opened a closet and put the DS in...
2. A towel. I'm sure it's in the middle of a folded towel. If not a towel...
3. A blanket. Or Sheets. Check the linen closet Lisa!
4. It's in a backpack. It's summer and Emma doesn't need her backpack yet. What a great place to stuff a DS!
5. An old purse. I think Cat, Julie and Josie also thought of this.
6. In her husbands.... space. Lisa has a GIANT house, and I'm sure Tim has lots of space that is his own and off limits to the kids. What a great place to put a DS !
7. In a cookie jar. Lisa recently admitted she doesn't bake cookies because she'll eat them. I eat the majority of what I bake too, but then feel compelled to double up on my runs. Look in the cookie jar!
8. A decorative basket or vase. DS's are small, they could easily fit in a great hiding place like that.
9. Lisa's garage. Hmmmm.... is it possible it's there?
10. Lisa's sock drawer. Another place that's off limits to kids. Look under the never worn in the summer trouser sock area!!!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment