Sunday, August 26, 2007

P.E. I. aka Prince Edward Island


I spy, with my little eye.... something green. "mom, it's a tree. Again.". Yup. I spy, with my little eye.... something GREEN! !! Mmmmoooommmmmm. Well, there really isn't too much else between St. John and Moncton, New Brunswick Canada except. well, trees.


Which is why you appreciate.... lunch breaks. With a view! A surprise find, just outside of a truck stop was a pretty cool Fort. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of it. But we had a great view from the parking lot!

More pictures, in random order... Dinner at the campsite. A view of the bay from a 30 foot tall dune, found accidently when we made a wrong turn on a bike trail. Morgan & Dylan at the beach on one of our warm, sunny days. Me with the kids on a rainy, cool day. Grandma and Grandpa catching a break during our bike tour.






I


















No comments: