Monday, August 27, 2007
More P.E.I. pix
Not to be outdone in the kid department, Morgan adopted Molly McPuppy, who hates to be held. She also squints when she's freaked out. I think Molly's face here isn't a squint, but more of a resigned "well, while this girl isn't around I"m not going to do much walking" look.
Mom with Dublin (and a hiding Molly mcPuppy). At least her "kids" don't fight in the truck and scream at eachother ;o)
The Confederation Bridge is a modern architectural miracle. 11 miles of bridge over swift currents, high winds and ice flows in the winter. It connects Prince Edward Island with New Brunswick, and greatly reduced ferry crossings. It also cost $50 freaking dollars to cross when towing the trailers. I think the kids were suitable impressed.
The bridge also made a great back drop for a photo shot with Grandma and Grandpa (and their "kids").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment