I hate when I don't post in between Tuesday's. Life is busy. It's even busier when you have kids! So, what do I do all day long? Tuesday is a work day for me, here's what I did.
1. Wake up at 4:30am. Today, 20 minutes before my alarm clock, which is set at 4:50. Thank you Dylan. That child NEEDS to learn to roll over, lol.
2. Shower, eat breakfast, get dressed. Mike cooks my breakfast every morning on the days I work. He really does have some great qualities, even if they don't include giving Jeep's as gifts.
3. Wake up the kids. Today it was just Morgan, since 4:30 Charlie woke up on his own. I love waking them up, it's the best part of the day!
4. Out the door at 6:45. Today we left 15 minutes early so we could stop at Panera Bread to get gift cards for the teachers... it was the last day of school today. Nothing like waiting for the very last minute to get your gift cards!
5. Drive to work. Today, one hour and fifteen minutes. A major accident on the interstate clogged all of my side roads. Grmph.
6. Work. I really can't remember what I did today. Our intern started today, she waited until she got up to the audit room to decide that it might be a good idea to bring her lap top. NOT a good first impression! Today was prep for vacation - tie up any loose ends, prepare for disaster and hope it's not too bad when I get back.
7. Drive home - pick up pizza. Mike worked late and arrived home about the same time I did. The neighbor's had the kids for us (thankfully), and wouldn't accept our offer of pizza as thanks. I had 3 pies sitting on my counter. 2 are in the freezer right now. Pepperoni pizza, anyone?
8. Jump into the pool to cool off. It's 85 and humid and miserable. The house gets hot this time of night, and our air conditioners are not in yet. I'm sitting here with ice packs under my feet. Waiting for severe boomers to roll through and hopefully break the weather.
9. Put the kids to bed. I hate putting them to bed. I'm tired, and they are tired. NEVER a good combination. I love tucking them in before I go to sleep, and kissing them. No books tonight, Mr. Dyl fell asleep on the couch.
10. Snack, then off to bed. Tonight's snack? Leftover cold stone creamery cake. Thankfully, I have Extreme Fitness tomorrow to work of the bazillion calories which will be consumed shortly. I love their cake more than Cat loves cheesecake. :o)
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, girl, them's fightin' words. Nobody loves anything more than I love cheesecake. ;-) I know, let's get together sometime and have cheesecake *and* Cold Stone cake. LOL
Cat, still waiting for you to move to OR...as long as you promise to never wake me at 4:30 a.m.
Post a Comment