Saturday, June 16, 2007

Playing hookey from school

It doesn't take much to convince me to pull the kids out of school, especially when it's nice out. When my sister called to say she was flying out to NJ, I decided it would be perfect to meet up with her on Friday. We headed for the Jersey shore (Island Beach state park) and had a BLAST> Here are some pictures of our day (which was most definitely better than school !). I should add that the water temp was 66, the air temp was right around 70. It sure didn't stop the kids!

Not bad for a ski dude from Colorado ;o)

Laughing with cousins.

Boys will be boys...

While the kids had fun with each other, I *loved* being on the beach with my best friend.

Eating lunch.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Looks like a fabulous day, Dawn!! What great pictures. :-)

Cat