Monday, February 18, 2008
Surgery Day
It's been six days since Mike's accident. Six very jumbled, fast moving days. The kids have grown up very quickly in the last few days - they have had a lot of chores added to their list. Not a bad thing, I'm sure - but very different for everyone. Mike sat on Morgan's bed yesterday with the window open and gave me instructions on how to tie off the white pine branches, and gave Dylan instructions to use 4WD low and not high to get out of the yard because we were on ice. I'm sure he hated not being out there. I am glad to have my parents here to watch the kids for the 2 days they are out of school - it's always comforting to have your Mom around! Will try to update tomorrow on how the surgery went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment