Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Boo

Dylan waited very impatiently from 1:30 when we got home from their early school closing, until 3:30 when Mike arrived home (half an hour early). Every 15 minutes he wanted to know when Dad was coming home so he could open his presents. I dragged them to Stop & Shop in town just before Mike came home to give Mike a few minutes to get this out on the lawn.... Dylan had seen it in the garage, but thought Dad was fixing it for a friend. Man, did his eyes near pop out of his head when my truck stopped by the front lawn and realized there were birthday balloons attached.

Here's what he saw when we pulled up.
Here's the birthday boy on his quad. He did really well shifting it (it's not an automatic), I'm totally impressed.


Blowing out his #7 candle on his cake

And... just so I don't forget that they really were once babies. Mr. Dyl bunded up and ready to shovel snow with Mom. I think he was about 6 - 8 weeks old in that picture.

4 comments:

living in PA said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Dylan! Love the present.
The bathroom looks fabulous, Dawn. I love it!!

Cathy said...

Woohoo! That's a great present!

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Love the bathroom, Dawn. It looks fantastic!

Di said...

Man...is that a Cold Stone Creamery Cake? Tell Dylan it's a good thing Auntie Di wasn't there-he's have to share his cake!

Maufi said...

Oh man, Sidney would be so jealous. There is nothing she wants more than a quad or a dirt bike. Great pics.

Ilka