Follow me, Everything is alright. I'll be the one to tuck you in at night. And if you want to leave, I can guarantee, You won't find nobody else like me. - Uncle Kracker
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Snow Days!
We all know how much I love snow days... mostly because Mike is never, ever home. Now that the kids are 7 and 9 (and pretty fun), snow days aren't so bad after all. Here's our most recent snow day:
Snow days aren't so bad when the kids can finally put their own snow stuff on. Now if I could just get them to not leave everything in a wet heap when they are done....
2 comments:
FUN!!!
Waaaah! I want some snow. I want to send my kids out in the snow with yours so we can sit inside and drink cocoa.
Or margaritas.
Cat
Snow days aren't so bad when the kids can finally put their own snow stuff on. Now if I could just get them to not leave everything in a wet heap when they are done....
Post a Comment