Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Barn Show!

It's that time of year again... show time! Today was the spring barn show for Morgan. Of course, the weather couldn't be like yesterday - warm and sunny. Nope, it was 47 degrees in the morning and we got rained on for quite a bit of the time. That didn't stop Morgan from doing a GREAT job! She placed in all four of her events, but more importantly did a good job! A few pictures from the show.

Morgan on the first horse, Tuffy. Despite bucking a few times in the ring, she sat through it and still placed! You can double click the picture to see it bigger - and if you do, check out Morgan's new show shirt! Over $100 of bling is on that baby! ;o) Mike picked a perfect shirt for his little girl.

Her next horse - Happy. Happy isn't always so happy, but really got his game on and showed his stuff today!

Did I mention we had a helper? Dylan and Matthew handing out ribbons.

And.... me and Morgan out near the "trail" obstacle course. The vain part of me needs to add that yes, I've been running. A lot. I have NOT turned into the Michelin man, that's a turtleneck, wool sweater and Mike's sweatshirt. Morgan had a coat in in between events!

1 comment:

living in PA said...

Love the pictures and Morgan...that is an awesome shirt! Congratulations on doing so well.
Dawn...I had no doubt in my mind that you were FAR from filling out that sweatshirt. ;-)