Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday 10 - Ten Things I Wonder

1. I wonder if this winter will ever be over. It got such a slow start, and just when we were ready to call it a day and have spring... WHAM! Frigid temps and snow. Did I mention it's been cold?

2. I wonder when my seed order from Fedco will arrive. Hopefully in conjunction with spring! It will be like Christmas all over because I've already forgotten exactly what I ordered.

3. I wonder what my beautiful daughter will be when she grows up. I also wonder what my handsome son will be. Whatever it is, I hope - above all - that they will be happy.

4. I wonder how my fish survive the winter. A bubbler in the pond keeps the ice open a bit. They slow down quite a bit. Amazing stuff.

5. I wonder if the gophers will again get the best of my dear husband this summer. He actually resorted to eating dinner on the patio with a rifle under the table. Now children, go eat by your mother, because if that gopher comes out.....

6. I wonder if anyone else's children run to get a can of camping fuel and a lighter when they see a massive ant hole out in the yard. I don't need to wonder if we are normal !!! :o)

7. I wonder if I will ever be able to create a small area in my house that is my zen. My peace. My calm spot. HA HA HA HA..... that's up there with winning the lottery! Okay, more of a dream than I wonder.

8. I wonder if my kids will be old enough this summer that I can lay in the hammock with a book and read for a bit while they play. I wonder if they will simply want to join me.

9. I wonder where we are going to go in May to "get out of Dodge". We are in desperate need of a vacation. Somewhere warm. Maybe take the trailer and head to the Florida gulf? The Keys? I'm open to suggestions!

10. I wonder how I got so lucky to have such good friends in my life. My parents. My husband. My sister. And my girlfriends - in real life and my cyber chicks. Love ya.

No comments: