Stolen from my very good friend Cat. Which also means I am very stressed and tired. I am NOT at all creative when I am stressed and tired. But I always love her Tuesday Top 10's, and this was definately one to steal.
1. Own a mini-farm. Most girls I know dream of bigger diamonds and fur coats. I dream of barns and hay and animals. I really (really) want to own 2 horses. So I can ride with my princess pine. I'd also like to have some chickens and ... well, I really wanted a mini-goat until my brother got Jack. Now I don't think I want one.
2. Water skii again. Just one more time. It's like magic, flying across the water on a pair of fiberglass boards. Of course I don't remember water imploding up your nose when you wipe out at 10 mph. Or wedgies that you swore would never come out. I just remember flying across the water.
3. SCUBA dive with my husband. Hmmm. We seem to be on a water theme here. No, I am not a Piscies. That is my sister. I grew up on a lake and love everything water. Scuba diving is just as magical as water skiing. Swimming with the fish and not having to come up for air? Priceless.
4. Complete a mini-triathlon. How could I forget my new year's resolution? I've been running and running and spinning. Hey...! That would mean I would also need....
5. Find a nice bike. Can't do the second part of your triathlon without a bike! I don't need anything super fancy - just one that goes really fast down the road. Or at least makes me look like I'm going really fast. Maybe I should wish for 2 bikes - one that I can ride with the kinds on trails, and one I can ride on the road.
6. Complete some of my scrapbooking projects. My sister got me hooked on digital scrapbooking. Which I haven't done, along with my regular scrapbooking, because I've been too busy and stressed. I have been knitting instead. Did I tell you I made my first hat? I am a blogging moron - I have no earthly idea how to link my hat post to the word hat.
7. Figure out how to link stuff in blogs. Definately not as exciting as #'s 1 - 6, but a must acquire skill if people are going to keep coming back to read my blogs. And speaking of reading blogs, would someone please lave a comment and let me know my thoughts are not for naught?
8. Organize my bedroom closet. I am not fortunate enough to have jack and jill closets. I have a Oscar beat the crap out of Felix and won closet. Mike's t-shirts are precariously stacked on wire shelves, threatening to fall into a heap on the floor if I come close enough to the shelves to lean against the pile. His sweatshirts are on the upper shelves in the same manner. It's depressing. I've been beaten by a pile of rumpled clothing. But I will conquer! Just give me time.
9. Hike part of the Appalachian trail with my family. Yes, it runs through the very north west corner of NJ - pretty close to my house! While I do not want to backpack for months and sleep on leaves and worms, I do want to get out and complete a few day hikes now that the little legs can keep up.
10. Pay someone to plow my driveway. Just once. I love my snowblower, and I am REALLY REALLY thankful for it, but just once......
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice things to want to do. And btw all goats aren't bad. Girl one's are nicer and smell nicer than boy ones.
I'd love to have a small farm someday too. (((HUGS)))
Love your ten! :-)
I'll email you when I find out what this week's ten will be, too, if you want to keep playing!
Cat
Post a Comment