It's no secret that I dislike January and February because of my busy season at work. Thankfully, they fly by before I really have time to think about how much I don't like it. :o) Having said that, life at home does not stop because of my busy season! We still have basketball and the barn and... snow days! Here are a few pix from our recent ice storm, which was followed by 2 small snow storms....
I don't take the greens (and winterberry) off my railing until late winter. Here they are coated from the ice storm.

We discovered that Diesel has a new talent - sledding with the kids. He actually just sits until they reach the bottom of the yard and Diesel bails off before the road!

Here they come!!! America's most talented doggy??
2 comments:
LOL, love the pics of the dog on the sled. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment