I haven't done a Tuesday Ten in ages.... I'm not even going to go back and look to see when the last time I posted was. So, in honor of my former Tuesday Tens, I thought I would let you know what I've been doing (and it obviously was not blogging!).
1. Work. Man, have I been working. Beginning with the second full week of January I went up to 4 days a week of work, and I have been averaging about 38 hours in those 4 days. Which means my days home are spent....
2. Catching up on laundry. It never seems to end!
3. Cleaning the house. Wow, stuff really seems to pile up when I'm not around.
4. At the barn. Morgan is still riding on Friday nights. And every other Tuesday is 4-H. I love the barn almost as much as she does!
5. Gym time. It's my stress relief from loads of work. I put in about 1 1/2 hours on Friday to get my day off started the right way.
6. At the chiropractor. I started off January thinking I'd never work out and was running 4 days a week, 4 - 5 miles a clip. I pulled something in my left hip (a muscle) in freaking Pilates of all classes. My running has been sidelined for the moment (or at least cut down to once a week, a slow 3 miles max). I've picked up on the elliptical machine which for some reason doesn't bother my hip.
7. At the food store. Even though they feed me dinner at work, Mike and the kids need to eat. Which also means I've been....
8. Cooking for the week on Sunday. Well, I did start the first 2 weeks off really well and had almost all of the meals together. I slacked off this week because I was ....
9. Sick. Today - a sick day for me. A coughing and hacking Partner in the audit room for 2 days ( think small, windowless room with no air exchange) gave me an upper respiratory infection.
10. Reading gardening magazines. It's what gets me through the winter. I hate January and February. Most of all, I hate March. I think this year I'll escape to somewhere nice with my sister and Mom for a long weekend. :o) Now THAT is something to look forward to!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh the magazines sound fun. I'm a magazine addict!!!! Sorry about the hip and the cold and the busy times...miss you!!!! hugs! Julie
Post a Comment